12 Days of Christmas - Top Tips for a Kid-Friendly Holiday Season
Top Tips for a Kid-Friendly Holiday Season 🎁❤️🎄🎅🌟
We know the holidays can be stressful for kiddos. Here are our top tips to help keep everyone happy this holiday season!
Holiday traditions to try this year.
1. Have a Christmas fidget exchange party.
3. At the first sight of snow, play with the snowflake bubble pop it.
4. Decorate the bedroom with our Christmas tree bubble pop it.
5. Race your friend to see who can pop all of the bubbles in the gingerbread house pop it faster.
6. Take your squishy mochies with you on the car ride to Christmas dinner.
7. Create a snowmen or gingerbread made of our drizzl play dough.
WHAT IS LEARN AUTISM?
As the leading digital Autism resource led by Dr. Stephen Shore, author of Autism for Dummies, who himself is on the Autism spectrum, and our team of OT's (occupational therapists), SLP's (speech language pathologists), behavioral therapists, play therapists, sensory experts, educators, Autism parents and advocates, we are committed to providing diverse perspectives on the common issues that Autism parents, caregivers and educators may encounter.
Learn Autism answers your questions through quick, on-demand video tutorials and downloadable workbooks that can be accessed on any device, when it's convenient to you. Watch our videos and get a deeper understanding of Autism with our multi-language subtitle options. We provide all of this and more at no cost…this resource is absolutely FREE!
DOWNLOAD THE LEARN AUTISM APP FOR FREE!
Google Play Store: https://bit.ly/3t330iW
Apple App Store: https://apple.co/3UtZUAu
CONNECT WITH LEARN AUTISM:
LISTEN TO LEARN AUTISM'S PODCAST
You can audio stream their podcast, This life, the chronicles of Autism Moms, here: https://thislifepodcast.podbean.com
Podcast Instagram: https://bit.ly/3MMiPDU
- Chenne Daig