SENsational Guide to Doha
Welcome to our SENsational Guide to Doha! This guide has been curated by our team here at Sensory Souk and our goal is 2-fold:
- to showcase businesses who are committed to including, teaching, encouraging and assisting kids with autism and related disorders,
- and to help parents find schools, services, doctors, etc that have experience working with these amazing kids and WANT to work with them.
Why SENsational? Well, not only are these kids amazing, but the letters SEN have a few meanings that resonate with us:
- SEN is the abbreviation for special educational needs and is often used in schools
- SEN is the beginning of SENsory, many of the children with autism and related disorders also have sensory processing issues and delays.
- SEN is also the beginning of SENsational, a term we love here at Sensory Souk to describe amazing kids with autism and related disorders who work hard every day AND their parents who support, love, and accept them.
We at Sensory Souk know the ins and outs of raising children with special needs and want to make your journey a little easier here in Doha with this guide. If you've come across a business, restaurant, teacher, etc who is just wonderful with your special kid, spread the word and help other parents by submitting a listing to our SENsational Guide below.