Summer Camps Around Qatar
Summer is almost here and that means it’s time to get ready for camp! Give kids an opportunity to make new memories in a fun, safe place.
There are a number of summer activities you can do with your child that are sure to make it into the memory book.
Top fun activities to do this summer with a child who has special needs:
- Arts and Crafts
- Sensory Integration
- Communication Skills
- Social Skills
- Yoga and Meditation
- Play Therapy
- Puppet Show
- Outdoor Games
Below is a list of the best Summer Camps programs for kids with additional needs in Qatar.
- Mind Institute Summer Program- Exploring Your Emotional World: Unpacking Me
- Step By Step Center Kids and Teens Summer Camp
- LifeSkills Hub Doha Kids Summer Camp
- Mada Center Qatar Summer Camp
- Family Hope Qatar Summer Camp
- Hope Qatar Center Summer Camp
- Step By Step Institute Summer Camp
- Omega Center for Special Needs Education Summer Camp
- Leo Kanner Inclusive Summer Program
- iSpeak Center Summer Camp
- Progress Center for Special Needs Summer Camp
- Sheikh Faisal Bin Qassim Sports Academy Summer Camp
- KidZania Summer Camp
- Early Intervention Nursery Fun Club Summer Camp
- Freestyle Aquatics
Check out more on Summer Camp Guide here.
- Chenne Daig