We know what it's like to want to try out a product before investing in it. Having children with Sensory Processing Disorder and those on the spectrum, we understand that one solution doesn't fit all. That's why we offer our Rental Program--you can try out our select products before you buy. Here's how it works:
- Place an Order
- To place an order, select from the list of available products from our “Rental” collection. Add those item(s) to your cart. Be sure to select the start date and the duration for which you would like to rent the product.
- For your first order you will be asked to provide contact information such as your address and phone number.
- Schedule a Delivery
- Select delivery and pick up date and time.
- Products can be rented by customers for a 1 or 2 week period.
- Receive Products
- You will receive the products you ordered as requested.
- The cash deposit will be collected at that time. Please have exact change.
- Customers are required to check and confirm that the products they are receiving are in good working condition before the delivery team leaves.
- Enjoy Products
- Trial the products for the period of time you specified.
- Receive Pick-up reminder
- A couple of days before pick up time you will receive a friendly remainder (e-mail) of your scheduled date and time
- If you would like to keep the products longer, you will need to schedule a rental on our website for the next available time period.
- Return Products
- Products will be picked up on the scheduled return date.
- Once the products have been inspected, your deposit or fraction thereof will be returned, depending on the condition in which you returned the product.